Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Tired so freaking tired....

Well life is keeping me busy - Apparently I have a fourth child now.... well to care for at least - Son's friend is living with us now as he and his parents cant' see eye to eye. And the thing that really pisses his dad off and confuses the hell out of me is the rules I've established are the exact same ones he refuses to live under at his parents home... we'll see how long this lasts....

Ipod has gone AWOL - I blame Phill Rossi - I was listening to Crescent his podcast novel that actually goes on sale in print tomorrow - and I think the story scared my Ipod so bad it's in hiding for fear of having to play more - I think it's kick ass so far. Great talent both writing and voice work.

Been going nuts trying to find Ipod - missed a deadline for submitting a story idea because the only place I had the data was on the Ipod... kinda pissed about that....

It went missing right after an argument with my son who has a tendency to take our things when he doesn't get his way he swears he didn't take it... dunno I had it in the van plugged into a cassette adapter and remember unplugging it and sticking it in my breast pocket then putting it with everything else I emptied out then next mornign when I went to synch it gone.... Which means I'm screwed can't replace a big ticket (for me it's big ticket) item like that likely until tax time if even then.

well back to the real world.
Lates

No comments: