Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I am a BAD blogger....

Well crap I've let this slip from my mind yet again....

Then again trying to create a podcast and find time to record, working on my fiction, trying to study for my CCNA cert, trying to raise a family, and trying to make sure I find tie to thank God for everything I have can all be a little daunting add in a few blogs and no wonder I can't keep anything straight.

Life's been okay not great but not horrid - Due to the economy doesn't look like I'm getting a raise this year but the fact that I actually have a job when others in my dept don't... I'll settle with getting a paycheck at all.

Wife and kids are doing okay so far. Still plotting the remaking of a man trying to figure out what I really want out of life and what I need to change to get there (other than the wife and kids I have absolutely no plans on changing any of them out.... well maybe the teens' attitudes but I was there not too long ago I know they'll grow out of it I just want some miracle grow so that shit happens over night and not in years....)

No comments: